COMMUNICATION & TEAMWORK
OUR CORPORATE WORKSHOPS WILL HELP TAP
YOUR TEAM'S FULL POTENTIAL.
Your life is unscripted. It is written daily by how you navigate the world and your relationships. The quality of those engagements is directly related to how well you respond to each moment. How well you improvise. Since it is a skill that you perform everyday why not get good at it? Why not be prepared for not being prepared?
At Impro Theatre our job is to step on stage with no pre-planning to create an entire, full-length play or musical in front of an audience. Our core team has been working together for more than 25 years and has created thousands of shows together — completely improvised with no script — through rigorous training, commitment, and dedicated teamwork.
We work from the desire to create something great together. Our morale is high, and we support, protect and encourage each other. Imagine the power of your team unleashed by such unity of purpose.
In our corporate workshops, we use methods pioneered on our stages to provide powerful tools that will help your company innovate and thrive as you move forward together. We will work closely with your company to create a workshop that will help improve communication, build trust in the team, and drill down on how to collaborate and innovate while under pressure.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN AN IMPRO THEATRE WORKSHOP:
• The power of having an engaging unique shared
• Trust and active listening and the deep connection
• Interactive exercises that complete the learning loop
and help actualize change.
• Improv foundational principles as powerful tools that
will fuel your innovation.
• How to build on each other’s ideas rather than tear
WHAT YOU WALK AWAY WITH AFTER AN IMPRO THEATRE WORKSHOP:
• A fresh perspective on how to work better together under pressure.
• Clarity on what gets in the way of collaboration and what you can do about that.
• Seeing opportunity in your reality.
• Unity and focus for your team.
• An energized team that understands the value of interdependence in today’s fast-paced world.
All of our shows and workshops are now virtual!
To find out more, contact Jo McGinley at email@example.com or call (323) 401-6162.
• VIRTUAL LUNCH & LEARN SERIES - Schedule a virtual training session
• CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT - We can help your message stick
• EXPERIENTIAL TRAINING & ENGAGEMENT - Strengthen your team with experiential training
• WHY IMPROV? Improv teaches skills with proven success in the workplace.
Back to Impro Theatre's CORPORATE HOME PAGE